1. Important notices
- On October 21st, 2020 the Government of the Czech Republic decided on the ban to the free movement of all persons in the territory of the Czech Republic that comes into force on October 22nd, 2020 (06:00). There are exceptions to the ban on free movement, including in particular travelling to work, to see the family, to healthcare facilities, to weddings or funerals, abroad or returning to one’s place of residence in the Czech Republic. More detailed information on the exceptions can be found here. Taking into account the other introduced restrictions (such as closure of hotels and accommodation facilities for tourists or limiting the group size in public spaces to a maximum of two people), it is possible to travel to the Czech Republic only for essential reasons, i.e. traveling for the purpose of tourism or visiting friends is not possible. This decision does not affect cross-border workers in any new way. Border controls have not been reintroduced.
Resolution of the Government of the Czech Republic of 21st October 2020 no. 1078 on the Adoption of Crisis Measures (pdf, 87 kB)
- Archive of notices (COVID-19)
The rules for entering the territory of the Czech Republic and quarantine measures are defined by the Ministry of Health (pdf, 132 kB). List of countries with a low risk of COVID-19 contagion is here (pdf, 23 kB). Information regarding entry to other countries is the responsibility of the embassies in the countries of destination and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Quarantine measures and RT-PCR test conditions are the responsibility of the Ministry of Health.
The activities of diplomatic missions of the Czech Republic are gradually resumed. Depending on the epidemiological situation, the conditions for entry into the Czech Republic will also be gradually relaxed. More detailed information regarding the stay of third country nationals in the Czech Republic can be found here.
Download (pdf, 77 kB)
|Telephone and email hotline|
|Mo – Th: 8.00 – 16.00 a Fr: 8.00 – 12.00
+420 974 820 680 – option no. 3
Email hotline for inquiries related to the entry into the territory of the Czech Republic: email@example.com
Individual exemption requests will not be answered, Ministry of the Interior does not grant any individual exemptions for entry into the territory of the Czech Republic.
- Conditions for entry of persons to the territory of the Czech Republic in accordance with the Ministry of Health Protective Measure (pdf, 220 kB)
(valid from October 5th, 2020, 0:00)
- More detailed information on selected exceptions:
- Certificate and confirmation form for entry into the Czech Republic
- STATE OF EMERGENCY
- Updated information of the Ministry of Health about COVID-19 in the Czech Republic
- RESPECT, REASON, RESILIENCE – Practicing the Psychological Three R’s while coping with this Pandemic (pdf, 650 kB)
- Recommendations for persons in isolation or quarantine
- Recommendations in relation to children
- Coronavirus-related recommendations for psychologists
- Psychological recommendations for journalists
- Working with Persons with Disabilities and Special Communication Needs
- Psychological recommendations and advice for families (children, parents, elderly…)
- Front line professionals (how to talk to children, how can you help yourself, help of others) (pdf, 236 kB)
- Caring for professionals – practical tips (various languages)
- Loss and Bereavement
- Recommendations from our foreign partners (various languages)
- IFRC Recommendations
- International cooperation – Standing Commitee on Crisis, Disaster and trauma Psychology EFPA
- Working with children (various languages)
- European Guidelines for Psychosocial Support for Uniformed Workers (pdf, 649 kB)