Trade visitor registration for WTM Virtual is now open, to get access to the event there will be a registration fee of £34.
Register NOW and use the early-bird offer of £25 (+VAT)
As a trade visitor you will have access to the full WTM Virtual experience, you will have access to a variety of live conference sessions, forums and debates from key industry leaders which will be tackling some of the issues the industry is facing today plus an option to upgrade to have five 1-2-1 meetings with exhibitors, this upgrade can be made within the ‘Connect Me’ platform. We want to keep the global travel conversation alive and help deliver new connections as well as offering a wide range of online business opportunities.
Highlight features of WTM Virtual all included in your £25 registration fee:
- The virtual event will take place across three days, 7am,-10pm GMT, to allow access for the different time zones across the globe.
- Manage your own diary to block out time for breaks and schedule your favourite conference sessions.
- Access to the full WTM Virtual conference programme which has 25 live sessions.
- Watch additional on-demand conference sessions at your leisure.
- UNWTO, WTTC & WTM Ministers Summit.
- Destination briefings and press conferences from all over the world.
- ITIC investors full day conference.
- Travel Forward – Technology virtual conference including over 30 live sessions.
- London Travel Week (30 October – 5 November) which includes 20 sessions including mini-conferences and award ceremonies.
Here’s what our attendees say about us
- The concentration of every possible travel industry player, coming from every part of the world is the secret to this exceptional event! On top of that it was well-placed and organised, you can’t miss this show – must attend WTM!